Watercolor artist, UK
- Prasad is a practicing artist mainly interested in the medium of watercolor and ink.
- His childhood spent in the foothills of the Himalayas has made a big impression on his character and interests.
- Greatly inspired by Nature, he seeks to discover and express its many moods.
- A recent graduate of the Prince’s School of Traditional Arts, Prasad was exposed to a range of art forms and cultures including Indian Miniature, Persian painting, Geometry, Icon painting, and Chinese Landscape painting.
- This rich and diverse experience has helped instill within him a deep appreciation for traditional as well as contemporary art.
- Through this course Prasad had the opportunity to meet Prince Charles where they discussed their shared interest in watercolor.
- Prasad also won the Ciclitira Prize, through which his works will be hung in the prestigious Saatchi Gallery.
Examples of Prasad's work